I'm not going into whether he's a good guy or not...but the american public as a whole would vote him in. Hell, look what they've voted in the past couple times...can't get any worse.
![]()
And that would matter how exactly?
Gore has shown himself to be nothing but a sniveling whackjob twatwaffle.
An Inconvienent Truth would be that Gore is full of [censored].
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I'm not going into whether he's a good guy or not...but the american public as a whole would vote him in. Hell, look what they've voted in the past couple times...can't get any worse.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
there is no chance in hell he would win
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Who'd beat him??...Fred Thompson..lol...ok
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
i could run and beat him
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not going into whether he's a good guy or not...but the american public as a whole would vote him in. Hell, look what they've voted in the past couple times...can't get any worse. </div></div>
Elect Al Gore and see if it can't get worse.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Al Gore is a joke. PERIOD. The man has some extremely troublimg mental issues.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Keep talking fellas....keep talking.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
lmao
Curious1
I LOVED they way Fox News and NBC News ripped him apart when he ran. He went into great detail about conversations he had with various people. GREAT DETAIL. From ordinary man on the street types to governors of different states. The only problem was when interviewed by reporters nobody remembered those conversations or had a clue what he was talking about. I remember one interview where he talked on and on about a meeting he had with the Governor of NC concerning health care. The governor seemed very uneasy when he had to admit that meeting never took place. Gore obviously has all these interviews and conversations with no one else present. If you put him in an empty room I have no doubt he would have people to talk to. It sure wouldn't be the first time. And inventing the internet??? LMAO I won't even go there. Just TOO easy. The man has problems. BIG TIME.
And he has made so many false statements on the subject of global warming most people have lost count. I really can't understand how anybody could even think about him without at least smiling. Myself, I tend to LAUGH.
EARTH TO GORE. You've been in the happy powder again.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks